I had the honour of being nominated for this fun challenge by
THECHRONICALLYUNIMAGINABLE. I am so honoured that you thought of me for this challenge. Let’s get onto answering those questions, shall we? (The rules are found below my answers.)
The Challenge Begins:
1. What is your usual Starbucks order? I don’t have a Starbucks near where I live, If I go out for a coffee I usually get a White chocolate latte.
2. What does your work station look like right now? I do my work from my lounge as I am unable to sit at a chair even the lounge is not so comfortable but it’s less painful than a chair.
3. All-time favourite food? My favourite food would have to be natural Yoghurt with oats and fresh fruit.
4. Favourite Author? I don’t have a favourite author I just like someone who writes a good story.
5. What do you think of open relationships? I don’t like an open relationship, but each to their own.
6. What is your favourite video game? The all-time super Mario Bros would be my favourite without a doubt.
7. Guilty Pleasure treat? Anything Chocolate.
8. Favourite Movie? My favourite movie is, Well I have two and they are Beaches and Dirty Dancing.
9. Favourite book? I, unfortunately, don’t have one.
10. Twitter or Instagram? I would have to go Twitter.
11. Desktop or laptop? I would have to go Laptop, as I work from the couch, but if I could work at a desk I would use a desktop.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received? I would have to say the best advice was “if I don’t do things for me who else will!” and “Fight for what you want”
13. What project are you working on right now? I’m just working on my blog for now.
14. Favorite color?Blue
15. Did you get good grades at school? Yes
16. Dream job? If I could work, I would be a Paramedic. But I when I think about it I think what I do now is what I am meant to do.
17. Played any sports? I played all sports, netball, softball, football(AFL), shot put, discus, Athletics, hockey. I was very sporty.
18. Do you have a degree? I have Certificates, I had to leave my Degree as my health got in the way.
19. Nationality? Australian
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do? The ones that make a difference to someone.
21. What do you like to collect? I like to collect Disney Tsum Tsum
22. Describe yourself in three words? Caring, Strong, and Stubborn
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be? I wouldn’t know I get tongue-tied just trying to copy any haha.
24. Who was the last person you DM’d? No one
25. What is on the top of your wish list right now? To own my own home.
26. Sorting house? I am a Hufflepuff!
27. How many tattoos do you have? 3 I have a Tiger with my daughter name on my shoulder blade, I have a rose on my ankle, and Sunflower with words you are my shine as the stem.
28. What are you most grateful for this year? I’m grateful for my family and being able to do my blog and meeting people through my blog.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month? Being nominated by awesome people it means the world.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today? Working on this blog makes my day.
31. What’s the best thing ever? Having my children
32. Favorite season? Spring
33. Favourite fictional animal? Unicorn
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most? Belle, as she was a generous person, and saw people for who they are and not what they looked like, just like me.
35. Do you like surprises? I can’t handle surprises, my anxiety goes through the roof.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had? I haven’t had any big surprises Yet touch wood.
37. What’s the surprise that made you cry? Anything nice for someone.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone? I hope I give everyone their best surprise.
39. Do you like muffins? Blueberry muffins are the best.
40. Do you cook often? Not so much, as the pain is too much to stand to cook.
41. What’s your favourite dessert? Cheese cake.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like? Black Forrest.
43. Cake or pie? Cake for sure
44. What’s your least favorite food? Brussels sprouts yuck
45. What’s your favorite condiment? Ranch.
46. It’s 4 A.M. on a Saturday night, what would you eat? Nothing I don’t like to eat in the middle of the night, but would love a coffee.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called? Listen Up.
48. Best animated film? Winnie The Pooh
49. What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you? Been told I was very sweet which is always nice.
50. The best thing to do on a date? Sit on a beach and watch the sunset just beautiful.
51. The worst thing to do on a date? Be on your phone.
52. What is the funniest pick-up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy? Do you see that light, because I see an angel just walked in! OMG, seriously guys.
53. Best comic book character? Spider-man.
54. What are three things that are always in your purse? Phone, Inhaler and Bank Card.
55. Favorite drink? I just like a good coffee and plain water.
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be? not sure about this one.
57. Kittens or puppies? puppies for sure.
58. Favourite sushi roll? sorry, no sushi for this girl not a fan of all.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use? I don’t wear makeup.
60. What kind of foundation do you use? None.
61. Blow dry or air dry? I air dry my hair
62. Who is your fashion icon? I love the 90s. But someone who looked great was Marilyn Monroe for sure she would be my icon.
63. Favourite Disney character? I have so many I love all things Disney it’s hard to pick one, but I would have to go Goofy.
64. What are you doing tomorrow? Not sure I take every day as it comes.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through? Anything with Rebel Wilson.
66. A movie that made you cry? A Dog’s Purpose.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be? Pink, just love her she is so grounded.
68. If your life were a song what would the title be? Stronger.
69. Favourite animal? Tigers, they are calm, but you push them they won’t put up with it. What I have learnt to do.
70. Favourite illustrator? I honestly don’t know any illustrators.
71. The person you want to have coffee with? I enjoy having coffee with anyone, so I don’t have a person in mind.
72. What’s the country you wish to visit? Anywhere I have never been lucky enough to leave my country so I would be happy anywhere.
73. Best ways to decompress? I love being at the beach that’s my best way.
For this challenge, you must answer the same questions that I did. You also need to nominate 12 people to complete the challenge as well. Make sure you notify your nominees. Please note that there is no rush to complete this. I know that many of you are dealing with health challenges, so please take as much time as you need!