Hope everyone is doing OK.
Over the last few months, my health has taken a turn for the worse. Here’s what’s been happening:
- I have been struggling with my migraines, my medications don’t seem to calm them down. Nothing seems to be able to settle them.
- I was also recently diagnosed with Tinnitus (which is ringing in the ears), but they are unable to explain where they come from as my hearing is normal. The Tinnitus does effect me hearing certain pitches, which is very frustrating.
- My eyesight has become a lot worse. The optometrist cannot explain what is wrong with it even after a field test.
- I also have a left facial droop which is becoming worse, my cheek has become sunken and has minimal movement.
- I also tilt to the left side.
I have expressed these changes to my GP for the last few months, but they just blame my Mental Health for the issues instead of looking at the changes. After getting my eyes tested and my ears checked and diagnosed the Doctor listened and finally ordered MRI scans to see if they can find anything. Now it’s time to wait. Here’s hoping there’s nothing sinister.